This is why, ladies and gentlemen, we should all invest in church camp.
if i ever neglect to reblog this assume i’m dead
Sleeping bag sofa - the need is so mighty.
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SOMETHING SO BEAUTIFUL
if you were here right now i’d like to
- listen to rain with you in my arms
- make you some cookies
- spread out in a sunny field with you
- let you lay your head in my lap
- watch a movie or two with you and make dumb commentary the whole time
- play with your hair until you fall asleep
- hold your hand and count stars
- make you feel as wanted and loved as you deserve
On a side note, I really hate Tumblr’s lack of photoset options.
This Vine gives me life
don’t // ed sheeran
don’t fuck with my love
that heart is so cold
all over my arms
i don’t wanna know that name
In 1967, Kathrine Switzer was the first woman to enter and complete the Boston Marathon as a numbered entry. She registered under the gender-neutral name of “K.V. Switzer”. After realizing that a woman was running, race organizer Jock Semple went after Switzer shouting, “Get the hell out of my race and give me those numbers.” however, Switzer’s boyfriend and other male runners provided a protective shield during the entire Marathon. These photographs taken of the incident made world headlines.